If you’re not into sand and sea or you’re looking for something a little different, welcome to LULU Glamping, Florida’s first glamping resort, featuring luxury (air-conditioned) geodesic domes with comfortable king-sized beds, equipped kitchens, private hot tubs, and 13-foot skylights over the beds for stargazing. Just 40 minutes from Miami International Airport. and close to two national parks, LULU Glamping is the unique Sunshine State stay you’ve been looking for.
What The Heck is a Geodesic Dome ?
A geodesic dome (or a geodome) is a self-supporting structure made up of interlocking hexagons or triangles. These are strong shapes that connect together to form a highly stable half-sphere. The eye-catching shapes look somewhat futuristic and play an important role in sustainable and eco-friendly building design as they are energy efficient, can be constructed with recyclable materials. and require few resources compared to traditional buildings and can be constructed without any heavy gear.
But that’s where the engineering talk ends. Each LULU two-dome suite features 102 square metres ( 1,100 square feet) of living space, ensuring ample room and privacy for families and friends. The modern structures also have private furnished patios and garden views.
LULU’s distinctive geodesic domes also provides an exceptional stargazing opportunity. Whether you’re reclining in bed or unwinding in the lounge, you’ll be treated to a captivating display of twinkling stars through an expansive 1.4-metre-wide ( 15-feet) skylight, where cosmic wonders unfold before your eyes.
What’s Inside Your Florida Dome Home?
Spacious Bedroom Dome with Starlit Views: The main dome is an expansive retreat that comfortably accommodates up to four guests, offering a lavish space with king-size bed, and a fully-equipped kitchenette with essential amenities like a compact refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and basic kitchenware for your convenience. An inviting lounge area with comfortable seating and a flat-screen TV provides the perfect setting for relaxation and entertainment. What sets this dome apart is the skylight, adorned with a captivating five-pointed star design, allowing guests to indulge in stargazing and create unforgettable moments with loved ones.
– Separate Bathroom Dome: The bathroom dome has a bathtub and shower with 100 percent privacy and stellar views.
– Smart Home Technology: Equipped with cutting-edge smart home technology, LULU domes offer convenience and efficiency at your fingertips.
– Advanced Air Conditioning: It’s Florida and you’ll be comfortable in any weather with LULU’s advanced climate control system.
– High-Speed Internet: Keep connected to the world (and share your stay on Insta) thanks to high-speed Internet.
– Privacy and Serene Views: Each dome offers complete privacy and views of the surrounding lush gardens.
– Private Patio: Step outside onto your private deck, featuring a lounge area and chairs, perfect for morning coffee and working on your tan.
– Private Hot Tub: Soak cares away in a private hot tub beneath the stars.
– Outdoor Dining Pergolas: Dine al fresco in the dining pergolas, creating a perfect setting for delicious meals with friends and family.
What To Do Near Your Dome?
At LULU Glamping, every moment is an opportunity for discovery and adventure. This destination is a haven for nature enthusiasts and luxury seekers alike, offering an unparalleled escape from the ordinary. Beyond the luxurious geo-domes there is much to explore.
Outdoor Yoga/Workout Space: Embrace the beauty of nature as you practice yoga. Connect with your inner self while surrounded by the serene sounds of nature. Alternatively, relax comfortably in the lounge area around the fire pit.
Nature Trails and Explorations: Discover the wonders of our well-maintained nature trails. Embark on an adventure and explore the untouched beauty of the Miami-Dade County Homestead.
Nearby attractions include Schnebly Winery, Alligator Farm, Monkey Jungle, Miami Zoo, and Coral Castle. LULU Glamping is also in a prime location to visit the Florida’s Keys as well as Biscayne National Park and Everglades National Park
Reserve Your Dome
Currently, LULU Glamping is raising funds on the Indiegogo crowdfunding platform to bring this extraordinary concept to life. Reservations have no expiration date, allowing for future stay-date bookings. To secure a position as a future guest at LULU Glamping, support for our live Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign is required. The crowdfunding prices are deeply discounted and don’t expire, so a good value if you’re planning a trip to Florida.
Read the latest luxury travel news at BeSeeingYou
Photos courtesy of LULU Glamping Resort